- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the registered business country only.
Order Down payment
Design phase of the project is started with the deposit of $99. The project is divided into different milestones that are achieved during its entire project. Due balance, is to be paid by the clients at the end of the project. Online billing may depict lower amount during the initial phase of the project as $99. However, it is not the actual figure of the whole project. It is just an initial deposit amount to start the project. Clients can obtain discounts by applying the coupons if available, only on the final price at the end of the project. Coupons cannot be used to the initial deposit of $99 to begin the project.
By depositing an advance of $99, the project could be started. If the clients are not convinced by the presentation of the graphics, they are entitled to a refund within 7 days of the initiation. The request for a refund received after the stipulated 7 day period would not be accepted. However the client is covered by the 150% Satisfaction guarantee, Unlimited Concept and Revision policy. According to the guidelines, the project design model is fine-tuned through numerous revisions until it is approved for the next stage of the project.
Refunds can only be claimed by the genuine clients, but are not available to third party entity that outsourced the project by acting as the client’s proxy. The client cannot get the refund in situations when there is a sudden change in the requirements specifications. The customers might not avail the refund if they ignore the status notifications sent by the company. In order to be entitled to the refund, the clients have to sign a binding agreement with the company that they forfeit the right to use the work of team members and will not claim the ownership of the design.
Copyrights & Trademarks
The logo design along with the artwork created by MakeBrandz is considered to be exclusive copyright of the client. We cannot use the logo design unless certified by the requisite customer.
MakeBrandz has no right to hold a trademark over the logo specially designed for the client. On the other hand, a customer can register it as a part of the intellectual copyright symbols.
Client is required to pay the overall expenses of creating and designing the Graphic to MakeBrandz, however in case of payment lapse, all the trademark rights of customer with regards to the logo would be forfeited and the ownership will be handed back to the MakeBrandz. In such case, the MakeBrandz will be free to use the symbol as per their choice.
Although the designs created by the MakeBrandz are unique and are not copied from any source, it might be possible that similar designs exist without the prior knowledge of the team member. In such situations, MakeBrandz will undertake another redraw activity free of cost with an entirely new set of logos/graphics to maintain the uniqueness of the client.